University of Cincinnati Occupational Health Nursing MSN Program
We would like to share the news that we are currently accepting applications for the Fall Semester OHN MSN program.
- The program is a national hybrid distance learning program with online courses.
- Competitively awarded stipend funds are still available for eligible applicants admitted for Fall Semester.
- Enrollment deadline for Fall Semester is April 30, 2019.
- We will have a recruitment booth at the American Association of Occupational Health Nursing (AAOHN) Conference in Jacksonville, Florida. April 8-10, 2019. Please stop by to visit, talk with program faculty and students, and learn more about the program.
- Occupational health nursing is a broad field with opportunities to serve workers at individual and population levels. For more information about this nursing field, see the AAOHN link: http://aaohn.org/page/what-is-occupational-and-environmental-health-nursing)
- ‘For more information or to set up a phone or in-person information appointment, please contact:
Susan Reutman, PhD, MPH, RN
Director, Occupational Health Nursing Graduate Program
For information on UC College of Nursing admission state restrictions, please check the following link: https://nursing.uc.edu/academic-programs/msn/admissions.html