Utah Association of Occupational Health Nurses 2018 Annual Conference
Please mark your calendars for the annual UAOHN fall conference! Registration information will be forthcoming.
Date: November 9, 2018 from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
Karen Gail Miller Conference Center
9700 S. 300 W.
The educational offering is ideal for occupational and employee health nurses, nurse case managers, and other interested safety and healthcare professionals. Chapter membership is not required to register.
At the completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to develop and implement a worksite wellness program that meets the needs and improves the health of their employee population
- Discuss the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset and why mindset is important to making changes
- Understand the 5 Whys of root cause analysis and how to identify and use key points of failure to determine solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to perform a back assessment
- Understand proper body mechanics
- Know how back strengthening techniques help prevent injury
Please watch for additional registration information in the coming week. Registration will be limited to 50 attendees, and will be on a first come, first serve basis.